Topic: Top 7 Health Plan Metrics All HR Professionals Should Know
by: Morgan McGovern with Cottingham & Butler
Doors open at 11:15
Program begins at 11:40.
Description of Topic:
“The 7 Health Plan Metrics Every HR Professional Must Know.” By closely monitoring the seven metrics described in this presentation, you can identify areas of your health plan that might be leading to drastic overspending. Once you know your health plan’s seven metrics, you’ll be able to craft a plan to drive better financial sustainability with your health care costs.
- Learn seven metrics that you should be monitoring to determine the financial wellbeing of your health plan.
- Discover how to calculate these metrics with your own health plan data and compare to benchmarks.
- Come away with strategies to reduce health plan overspending.
Bio for Presenter:
Morgan is an Account Executive in the Employee Benefits Consulting Practice at Cottingham & Butler. Morgan’s top priorities include new business development and overseeing the relationships of our existing clients. Morgan’s clients vary throughout the Midwest states with a focus on Iowa, Wisconsin, and Illinois. Morgan is currently pursuing her Certified Employee Benefits Specialist (CEBS) designation.
Morgan resides in Dubuque, Iowa with her husband and two labs. She was born and raised in Dubuque, Iowa attending Wahlert High School and then Loras College. Outside of work and family, she enjoys coaching and playing volleyball, travelling (especially to various hiking trails across the United States), and reading works by Charlotte Bronte and Jane Austen.
- Specializes in Data Analysis and Client Relations
- Emphasis on bringing new ideas and concepts to her clients
- Extensive knowledge of benchmarking plan performance, wellness programs, medical management strategies, HR efficiencies, compliance solutions, Rx strategies to manage trend, and much more.
- Morgan has hosted speaking events in Iowa and Illinois area
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in English Literature from Loras College
- Life and Health Licensed