Plant Human Resources Manager
Position: #8394 –Plant Human Resources Manager, Thrive on innovation? City & National Employment’s client is looking for an experienced and well-rounded Human Resource Professional to lead their HR department and team in this Northeast Iowa location. You will be the overall leader for all Human Resource functions throughout the plant as well as in charge of below duties.
- Responsible for all Human Resource functions at this location and leading the whole Human Resource team.
- Lead training initiatives and needs assessments
- Talent Acquisition
- Leverage talent system in succession management
- Facilitate the performance management program – develop HR Staff and work w/ managers on developing their staff
- Facilitate safety and workers’ compensation programs
- Compliance/Affirmative Action Plan communication
- Manage employee relations
- Local administration of employee benefits programs
- Develop and execute communication plan to disseminate information to plant employees
- Ensure accurate and timely records processing
- Maintain positive labor relations (union plants)
- Manage budget for HR department
- Involvement in continuous improvement initiatives as needed.
Contact Scott Adkins, Recruiter, for more details at firstname.lastname@example.org
Human Resources Manager Job Opening
Manpower’s Client in Ames is looking for a permanent tenured Human Resources Manager with a Master’s degree who exhibits strong leadership and organizational development skills. PHR/SPHR preferred.
This individual will need to have at least 10 years of demonstrated professional Human Resources experience and be an experienced manager. Not only will this person be responsible for the HR Generalist duties, they will also be a working manager. The right person will have strong conflict management, employee relations, benefits, strategic planning and training skills. An Agriculture background is preferred.
Please contact Emma Wakefield at Emma.Wakefield@manpowerdm.com or 515-288-4105 ext. 126 if you’d like more details.